2FA Support For Cisco VPN
You need to integrate PortalGuard with your Cisco VPN.
PortalGuard supports integration with Cisco VPNs using the RADIUS protocol.
How to Integrate PortalGuard with Cisco VPN using RADIUS
- On the VPN side using Cisco ASDM:
On the PortalGuard side using the PortalGuard Configuration Editor:
- Create new AAA Server Group
- Add AAA Server
- Create Remote Access Connection Profile
- Enable 'RADIUS' Configuration
- Click on 'Edit Bootstrap
- Navigate to the 'Services' -> 'RADIUS' tab and check the box labeled 'RADIUS Support Enabled?'
- If prompted, set the RADIUS service to start automatically
- Under the 'Runtime' tab, ensure the 'Authentication Port' value is set to 1812 and the 'Accounting Port' value is set to 1813
- Click 'Start' next to 'Service Status'
- Create a new Client Configuration on the 'Client Configuration' tab
- Match the Client Configuration settings here to those configured on the AAA Server Group within Cisco ASDM
- Change Windows Firewall on the PortalGuard server to allow inbound access to 1812 & 1813 over UDP
- Point the profile being used (or create a new one) at PortalGuard instead of locally. Users will now be able to use AD Credentials to login.
REV. 06/2018 | PortalGuard