App-Specific MFA Loops on the OTP Page
You have enabled Application-Specific MFA through PortalGuard and upon providing the required One-Time-Passcode, the 'MFA.aspx' page simply reloads and prompts again.
Generate the 'General Encryption Key' via the PortalGuard Configuration Editor.
- Navigate to the PortalGuard server and open the PortalGuard Configuration Editor.
- Click on the 'Edit Bootstrap' button.
- Navigate to the Policies tab.
- On the bottom half of this tab, navigate to the 'General Encryption' sub-tab:
- If you see that the key was previously generated, please run the PGDiags utility with all options selected and send the resulting zip file to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with a summary of the issue that you are experiencing.
- Click the 'Generate Key' button.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Click on the 'Apply to PortalGuard Server' button, and then click the 'Sync' button.
- From an elevated CMD execute the 'iisreset' command.
- Relaunch your browser and try again!
REV. 03/2020 | PortalGuard