Allow Access to the PortalGuard Admin Dashboard
You want to grant specific users access to the PortalGuard Admin Dashboard to see Reports or utilize the User Detail Lookup Action.
Update the web.config file associated with the PortalGuard Admin Dashboard.
- On the PortalGuard server, navigate to 'C:\inetpub\PortalGuard\PG_DashBoard'.
- Locate the 'web.config' file in this folder and edit it in an administrative text editor.
The default web.config file should resemble the following:
Add users to the '<allow users="administrator,admin" />' section of this file.
- We recommend using Notepad++
AN updated web.config with new users should resemble the following:
- The value in between the quotation marks is a comma separated list of users. Simply add new users to this list in the same format
Save the file.
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard URL for PortalGuard and authenticate with the new user to gain access
- In this example both 'dumbledore' and 'ctest' have been granted access to the Admin Dashboard.
- The Admin Dashboard URL will follow this format:
REV. 08/2018 | PortalGuard