- In the PortalGuard Configuration Editor go to the Security Policies tab and edit the desired security policy. The desired users should fall under the scope of this policy. If multiple policies are used for a target user base, each policy will need to be configured.
- NOTE: This will only be required on their first log in and will not prompt them again following that if they have already agreed to it.
- NOTE: This field must be populated if 'Require Acceptance?' is enabled
- Click the 'Save' button.
- From the main screen of the PortalGuard Configuration Editor, click the 'Apply to PortalGuard Server' button.
- Click the 'Sync' button.
- Navigate to 'C:\inetpub\PortalGuard\_layouts\images\PG\js'
- Open the file 'pg_custom.js' using a text editor that can have administrator rights. We recommend using Notepad++.
- Press Ctrl+F to open the 'Find' window and enter: getCustomTOU.
- This will bring you to the function 'getCustomTOUTitle()' and the line below is the function 'getCustomTOUMsg()'.
- In the first function, getCustomTOUTitle(), you can switch out the string inside the quote with what is desired.
- NOTE: Double quotes are the string delimiter used in that JS function. If your custom TOU text contains any double quotes, they must be replaced with either single quotes -OR- the HTML encoded version: "
- Once finished editing the contents of the two functions, save the file.
- NOTE: If prompted to enter Administrative mode, click yes and save the file again.
- NOTE: This is completely optional and can be customized as desired. This is an example of what can be done and how the custom CSS can be called.
- Open style_custom.css located in 'C:\inetpub\PortalGuard\_layouts\images\PG\css'
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the file to the 'Additional Custom CSS' section.
- Enter the following lines:
- In the base 'C:\inetpub\PortalGuard' folder, there is a file titled, 'PG_Custom_dotNET_Text.inc'.
- Open this file with the same text editor as before, and change the timestamp after the PG_RSRC_TIME variable, then save the file.
- NOTE: This will force the browser to clear it's cache and show the changes made when the site is refreshed
REV. 08/2021 | PortalGuard