Creating a Default SSO Jump Page Layout
You want to be able to customize the default layout of the SSO Jump page.
- PortalGuard version feature: v6.5.X or Later
- The Identity Provider must be configured to allow for Jump Page customization.
- This is done from the Jump Page tab in the 'General IdP Settings':
Define a default JSON string under the 'Edit Default Customization' section within the Jump Page settings.
To create the JSON string for the default customization, follow the steps below:
- Log into your own account or test account and customize it however you like. The layout you make will be what is set as the default.
- Connect to your SQL server through Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and create a new query, copy and pasting the following. Replace 'username' with the name of the user you made the previous customization on, keeping the single quotes.
- use pstar;
- select * from SSOCustomizations where Uname = 'username';
- Right Click and copy the contents of the The Blob column for this user.
- Enter your IdP configuration editor, click 'General IdP settings', and navigate to the last tab Jump Page.
- Click the 'Edit Default Customization' Button and paste the JSON string that was just copied.
- Click 'OK', then 'Save'
- Click 'Apply to Identity Provider', then 'Sync' to push the changes to the PortalGuard Identity Provider.
- Log into PortalGuard with a different account, and test to see that the default customization loads.
REV. 08/2021 | PortalGuard