Adding Two-Factor (2FA) to Password Change (Known Password)
Users need to be able to change a password they already know.
Changing 'Actions' settings in the PortalGuard Configuration Editor under the 'PW Change' Tab
How to Enable Password Change and the Relevant Security Settings
- Open the PortalGuard Configuration Editor
- Navigate to the 'Security Policies' tab
- Highlight 'Default' and click edit
Navigate to the 'Actions' tab, then select the 'PW Change' sub-tab
Change the 'Password Change' drop down to the 'Password only' option.
- NOTE:If you are enabling this on a secondary Security Policy, make sure to edit that one instead.
Click the 'Apply to PortalGuard Server' button.
- For additional security, you may also consider the 'Password & Challenge Answer (KBA)' or the 'Two-Factor (2FA)' option here.
REV. 04/2018 | PortalGuard